Why have a Saline Solution Conference?
Dr. Al Weir's Talk-mp4
Dr. Al Weir's Talk-mov
Rev Jimmy Gallant Race Relations
Dr. John Guest-mp4
Dr. John Guest-mov
Dr. Peter Jones TruthxChange Part 1
Giving to CMDA Columbia SC
Dr. Rick Milne Testimony
Copy and paste the link below
Dr. DAvid Stevens "Unconditional Surrender"-2018 National Meeting
Dr. David Stevens interview with Ray Comfort
Bridges to Other Faiths-CMDA Bookstore
A PARTIAL LISTING OF MINISTRIES TO THE MEDICAL PROFESSION IN COLUMBIA, SC.
LEXINGTON PHYSICIAN BIBLE STUDY TUESDAY 6:30 LEXINGTON RADIOLOGY CONF. ROOM
1ST FLOOR NORTH TOWER REV. BRAD BIRD
PALMETTO HEALTH RICHLAND BIBLE STUDY THURSDAY 6;30 MEDICAL PARK #9 ROOM130
REV CHIP EDGAR CHURCH OF THE APOSTLES
SIDE BY SIDE MINISTRY - CONTACT LAURA BURNS OR KATHARINE BRYAN
IMPORTANT LINKS ARE LOCATED AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
REGISTER USING ADDRESS LINK AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL CHURCH FOR ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
LOCAL MEDICAL MINISTRY DRAFT PROPOSAL
VIDEO OF MINISTRY PROPOSAL (wmv)
Lexington Bible STudy mp3 Messages Brad Bird
Let's Study Phillippians
Let's Study Hebrews
Experiencing God - Blackaby
Matthew by James Montgomery Boice
Teaching Schedule 2014
Teaching Schedule 2018-2020
CMDA Oath Ceremony 2023
Neal Burkhalter Medical Aspects of the Crucifixion
CMDA Hippocratic Oath Ceremony 2022
Lexington Bible Study 2015 (missing Dr. Rick Hall, Dr. Balbir Minhas
Richland Bible Study (missing Chuck Beaman)
Church Commission flyerk
Dr. Tom Barbian - Addictions
DR. Bruce Easterling "Rights of Conscience"
Dr. Jimmy Wells "End of Life"
CMDA Oath Ceremony 042721
CMDA Student Chapter gathering 042122 to hear DR. Neal Burkhalter speak on the crucifixion of Christ at the home of DR. Bruce Easterling Student Chapter Director
CMDA, MCO, SIDE BY SIDE WINTER 2020 (011120)
Bruce Easterling Uganda 0718
Nathan Andes Uganda
First Pres Mission 0718
Uganda Mission First Pres 0718
2008 Annual CMDA Fellowship Gathering Audio
Dr. Jim & Kathy White- "The Christian Medical Marriage"
Rev. Brad Bird - Devotional
Saline Solution First Presbyterian Church October 2, 2010
Chris and Leslie Long - CMDA Welcome back party August 2013
CHRISTIAN OATH CEREMONY 'THE BRIDGE' FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
DR CURT ELLIOTT 042418
Side by Side Ministry November 19, 2018
Sidewalk Counseling Video (Quick Time-Apple)
Christian Medical Oath Ceremony Spring at the VA Chapel on the campus of the USC Medical School. Contact Patrick Fillnow medical student or Joshua Mann MD or Bruce Easterling MD faculty sponsors
CMDA Columbia Saline Solution Conference to be held Fall 2010
CMDA Marriage Conference
Prayer List (Started as of 081206)
Dr. Lee Richards
Dr Paul Aitchson
Dr. Bob Peele and Family
Paula Hill and family
Dr. Richard McCain and children
Dr. Robert Belding and Dr .Evan Ekman in Haiti
Dr. And Mrs.Robert Belding - Sahiwal, Pakistan April 1, 2007
Wife of Dr Mike Green
Husband of Dr. Rosemary Lambert-Falls
Daughter of Dr. Paul Aitchson
Dr. James McHone
Dr. Rick Milne
020807 - 022807
Dr. White and team Kijabe, Kenya cleft palate repair
Dr. Belding and team to Haiti
MISSION TRIPS MEDICAL SCHOOL PRACTICING PHYSICIAN TESTIMONIES
CHRISTIAN MEDICAL DENTAL SOCIETY
LOCAL CMA CHAPTER USC SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH CHRISTIAN COUNSELING CNTR
PALMETTO COUNSELING ASSOCIATES
ERSKINE SEMINARY EXTENSION COLUMBIA CAMPUS
PALMETTO FAMILY COUNCIL
CENTER FOR BIOETHICS AND HUMAN DIGNITY
INSTITUTE FOR CREATION RESEARCH
COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
CHURCH OF THE APOSTLES
CENTER FOR BIBLICAL DISCOVERY - BRAD BIRD
CHRIST CHURCH OF THE CAROLINAS
SHANDON BAPTIST CHURCH
PEACEONTARIO.COM - Bible based sex education
WALTHEYER.COM - Advocate against transgender intervention. Walt underwent sex reassignment surgery at 42 and at 50 underwent reversal to male gender.
SERVINGWITHJOY.ORG a ministry to those health professionals dealing with "BURN OUT".
DOUGLAS AXE "HOW BIOLOGY CONFIRMS OUR INTUITION THAT LIFE IS DESIGNED
Estimating the Prevalence of Protein Sequences Adopting Functional Enzyme Folds Douglas D. Axe* J. Mol. Biol. (2004) 341, 1295–1315
HEALTH AND SPIRITUALITY : JAMA AUGUST 8, 2017. VAnderWeele, Tyler PhD; BAlboni, Tracy A PhD; Koh, howard K MPH Harvard T H. Chan School of Public Health, Boston Mass.
ETHICAL ISSUES POSITION PAPERS ON CMDS WEB SITE
2. Advance Directives
4. Allocation of Medical Resources
5. Alternative Medicine
6. Baby Doe
7. Biblical Model for Medical Ethics
8. Christian Physicians Oath
9. Conflict of Medical Interest
10. Disabled Persons
12. Fetal Tissue
13. Glossary of Reproductive Terms
14. Health Care Delivery
15. Health Care Education & Faith
16. Hormonal Birth Control
17. Human Cloning
18. Human Sexuality
19. In Vitro Fertilization
20. Limits to parenteral authority in medical decision making
22. Medical Futility
23. Miraculous Healing
24. Pain Management
25. Patient Refusal of Therapy
26. Physician Assisted Suicide
27. Principles of Excellence In Medical and Dental Practice.
28. Reproductive Technology
29. RU 486
30 Sharing Faith in Practice
33. Use of Genetic Information & Technology
34. Vegetative State
35. Withholding of Nutrition & Hydration
36. The Beginning of Human Life
38. Eugenics and Enhancement
39. Double Effect
40. Health CAre Right of Conscience
43. Non-traditional family and the use of reproductive technologies
44. Moral Complicity with Evil
45. Parental Consent of Minors seeking Abortion
48. Same Sex Marriage
49. Medical Marijuana A
50. Medical Marijuana B CMDA letter to Legislators
52. The Commercialization of Marijuana
53. Artificial Nutrition and Hydation
54. The Reformation and Christian Education
55. The Smoke and Mirrors of Medical Marijuana A.Article B.References
56. Three Parent Embryo's
57. Imminently Death Organ Donation
58. Parental Rights
59. Genetic Information and Manipulation Technologies
61 Opiods and the Problem of Pain
62 Pornography and Interactive Sexual Devices
VERSES OF ENCOURAGEMENT
Dealing with discouragement
1. Romans 5:3 "And not only that, but we also glory in tribulation, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance, and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."
2. This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."
3. Phil 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!
4. Phil 4:6 "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
5. Phil 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things."
6. "Praise God from whom all blessings flow, praise him all creatures here below, praise him above ye heavenly host. Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost."
7. Romans 8:28 " And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
8. Romans 8:35 "Who shall separate us from the Love of Christ? Shall tribulation, distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?"
9. Romans 8:37 "Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present not things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Verses for encouragement
Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not tremble or be dismayed for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Zech 4:6 Not by might nor by power but by my Spirit says the Lord.
Psalm 147:18 He sends forth his word and melts them.
2Tim 1:7 For God has not given us a Spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind.
Is 30:15 In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.
Malachi 4:2 But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall.
2 Chron 20:15 Do not fear or be dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours but Gods.
Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
WORLD VIEW IS ANY IDEOLOGY THAT PROVIDES AN OVERARCHING APPROACH TO GOD, THE WORLD, MAN, IN THE AREAS OF 1.THEOLOGY, 2. PHILOSOPHY, 3. ETHICS, 4. BIOLOGY, 5. PSYCHOLOGY, 6. SOCIOLOGY, 7. LAW, 8.POLITICS, 9. ECONOMICS, 10. HISTORY. THE FOLLOWING ARE REPRESENTATIVE WORLD VIEWS.
|SECULAR HUMANISM||MARXISM||CHRISTIANITY||NEW AGE|
|SOURCE||HUMANIST MANIFESTO||MARXISM-LENIN||BIBLE||PANTHEISM CRA-CRE|
|ETHICS||RELATIVISM||PROLETARIAT MORALS||ETHICAL ABSOLUTES||INNER TRUTH GOOD=EVIL|
|BIOLOGY||DARWINIAN||DARWINIAN||CREATOR||DARWINIAN PUNCTUATED EQUILIBRIUM|
|SOCIOLOGY||WORLD-STATE||ABOLISH HOME, CHURCH, STATE||HOME,CHURCH,STATE||RESTRUCTURING OF ALL INSTITUTIONS|
|LAW||POSITIVE LAW||POSITIVE LAW||BIBLICAL/NATURAL LAW||INTERNATIONAL LAW/AUTHORITY WITHIN INDIVIDUAL|
|POLITICS||GLOBALISM||NEW WORLD ORDER||JUSTICE FREEDOM||NATIONS-WORLD GOVERNMENT|
|ECONOMICS||SOCIALISM||SOCIALISM/COMMUNISM||STEWARDSHIP OF PROPERTY||UNIVERSAL SYSTEM OF EXCHANGE|
Dr. John Guest addresses Health Professions
Prayer Breakfast Feb. 29, 1996 on the topic
of "Net Worth in the 90's."